- This event has passed.
Rimkus 5th Annual Continuing Education Seminar
September 18, 2015 @ 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Rimkus is hosting a FREE, one-day seminar for Continuing Education credit.
A variety of topics will be presented including:
- High Speed Collision Accident Reconstruction (8:30-9:30 a.m.)
- Introduction to Finite Element Analysis (9:45-10:45 a.m.)
- Building Design & Construction Defect “The Big Picture” (11:00-12:00 p.m.)
- Premises Liability Investigations in Hospitality Claims (1:15-2:15 p.m.)
- The Relationship between Fire Investigator & Electrical Engineer (2:30-3:3 p.m.)
This event will provide up to 5 CE Credits for FL, *OK, TX & WY (*OK pending on FEA course only). The FREE seminar includes Lunch (12:00-1:15 p.m.) & a Happy Hour (3:30-4:30 p.m.), so please register as soon as possible. For more information or to register please email Matt Thompson or use the following link: https://www.rimkus.com/client_connection/seminars.