- This event has passed.
2019 April Monthly Meeting
April 18 @ 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
TOPIC: Bloody Jobs: How to walk through the mess
Event & Speaker(s) Details
In this presentation we will discuss all these aspects of a biohazard claim.
- What actually is considered biohazard?
- What are the dangers you may encounter if you have to walk a biohazard job?
- What are the laws cleaning companies and homeowners should be following?
- Examples of different claims you might see.
- How to protect yourself in the field.
- The Cleanup Process, what does it take to clean a biohazard job and how much should the average claim
Speaker: Robert McKeever – Project Manager, Alliance Trauma CleanUp
Robert McKeever is the Project Manager for Trauma Cleanup Team at Alliance Environmental Group. He has more than 8 years of experience in the bio/hoarder clean-up industry and an extensive background in sales, customer service, new business development and business management. Prior to joining Alliance Environmental, McKeever was Regional Vice President of Crime Scene Steri- Clean/Hoarders.Com. On average, Robert assessed 10 hoarded homes each week and has successfully cleaned over 1,000 homes. Robert previously assisted in the opening of new offices, training new employees, and the purchase of special equipment and vehicles. In recent years, Robert has been seen on the hit A&E series “Hoarders”, KCAL 9 News, NBC 4 News and in several newspapers and magazines. His compassion, professionalism and knowledge of hoarding and biohazard make it possible for him to assist even the most complex situations.
“BRING A FRIEND”
The Board encourages each of you to bring a friend to every meeting. All meetings are informative and provides networking opportunities – let’s get the word out!